Wednesday 27 July 2011

Hello and welcome! :3

Hi! My name is Jen and if you've somehow stumbled into this space, it means you're reading what will hopefully be an interesting and lively blog about things that I am passionate about. Throughout the years I've had a number of blogs, but none of them have worked due to laziness, lack of time or personal reasons :C

But lately I've been perusing through other people's drama, food, travel and fashion blogs and I feel like it's time to give it another try :) I like to write, give reviews and share links and photos. It drives all of my facebook friends insane because I spam their walls with my life. The solution: find a little plot of cyberland to plant all my thoughts and photos.

I enjoy reading books and magazines, travelling, cafe-hopping and bar-hopping, exploring the city, watching interesting films, indulging in asian drama series, finding new music and making new friends...so this blog will be about these little things that make my life worth living!

2 comments:

  1. oh ya made this so recently!! *links*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, yep only just starting with blogger again, but plan to update today :)

    ReplyDelete