Monday 1 August 2011

Fashion story: Violet and I

Lately, on my way to work, I've been walking past these little pop-up shops for the State design fair at Melbourne Central station. While I've never been one for keeping up with the latest fads and being fashionable or whatnot,  there are certain designers that I admire, even if I could never buy their designs.


One brand that falls under this category is 'Violet and I.' With some of the softest fabrics around and a nice pastel palette of colours to choose from, what's not to like about this stuff? If I had the chance I'd go back and buy that navy blue silk dress (with the floral embroidery on the skirt). I'll try and find you guys a link.

In the meantime, you can look at their lovely designs here: http://www.violetandi.com.au/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment